Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sleepover Memories...

After I pick Roxy up from school I always ask her how was her day, did she eat all her lunch, what kind of work did she do, did she meet any new friends etc. She always answers back and tells me what she did etc.  And today starting talking about her new friends and what they are like and asks me about having a sleep over.


I told her i would think about it since we just moved a month ago where still in the unpacking process so there's still a lot going on at home but, between me and you I was screaming inside "of course a sleep over is great how much fun it can be"

I asked her what she would want to eat and do and of course candy, pizza, and cookies came out and then of course to watch icarley,Hannah,big time rush etc.

It got me thinking about sleepovers when i was younger and what we did and I thought I would share some of my sleepover moments and I think i am old enough to not get in trouble for whatever i did back then :)



 When I was probley 11 or 12 I had a sleepover and thought it would be an amazing idea to eat a whole bag of pop rocks and down a soda on a dare ( if anyone knows the whole story "MYTH" about Mikey from the life cereal box dying from doing that it was a big time dare) So i open my pop rocks and down my soda and no i didn't die. BUT, it drank so much soda so fast pop rocks and soda shot out of my nose all over are sofa. So if your ever dared to do this no you won't die but, your nose might tingle for a while.



 Then at another sleep over when i was in 8th grade or so me and a group of my friends decided to play light as a feather stiff as a board.
if you don't know the game one person lays down and everyone gathers around them and places on finger underneath and tries to pick them up while saying "light as a feather stiff as a board"
During this time the movie the craft was a HUGE deal and were swore that we picked our friend up. The whole night we were way to scared to sleep cause we were sure there was a ghost with us.

When I was in junior high I thought I was so cool so my and my "BFF" thought that it would be great to prank call people so we spent the whole night calling and asking people if there fridge was running and when they would answer "yes" we should scream why don't you go catch it... wow we weren't cool at all we were so dumb lol!

And everyone has there own TP/wrapping a house with toilet paper story! I was in 8th grade and me and my friends thought it was the best idea ever after it rained to go TP our friends house so we grabbed the TP and dressed all in black and went out at midnight. We got there and TPed the house and everything was going great til a dog came by and starting barking and we all got scared and ran off i was running in the grass and slipped and hit my head on the stop sign: if any lesson was learned from this it probably was never TP a house after it rains and make sure you have dog food with you cause I can honestly say I have more TP adventures and i didn't learn my lesson i have more TP'ING stories but I will share those another day lol

Now that I think of all the things I did maybe I can wait til sleepovers begin j.k. I am cool mom :) and I want roxy to have fun so bring on the nail polish, makeup, tv shows, dress up and junk food cause my lil girl isn't a baby anymore and she deserves the fun just as much as i did!

No comments:

Post a Comment