Tuesday, September 28, 2010

what's better then cupcakes? Cupcakes with Champagne

I LOVE CUPCAKES! There so perfect and just the right size. I normally never add water to the mix I usally use fruit nectar makes them moist and adds an amazing flavor!



Over the weekend I thought I would practice making some cupcakes. I wanted an "adult" cupcake. Grady's (Bella's daddy) Birthday is coming up and he will be the big 3-2! So I wanted to make something special! I took french vanilla cupcake mix and instead of adding water I added peach champagne. Added some fresh diced peaches to the batter and baked them. Made homemade cream cheese frosting and a ill more peach champagne to the icing mix. Then I topped them off with toasted coconut they were delish!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds fantastic!!!! You need to come over and teach me to cook!!!!!!!!!! YUMMMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete