Friday, September 24, 2010

25 things on my mind

1. Flipping threw channels the other night I saw Kate plus 8 on TLC... Roxy was born a day after the  sextuplets were... and they are still in high chairs, I got really bothered by it who puts a 6 year old in a high chair when they are old enough to sit in a chair kind of creeped me out.

2.  I am addicted to watching teen mom on MTV. Embarrassing to admit but true.

3. I really really need a mani/pedi

4. I am on a new diet and skinny cow chocolate truffle bars are amazing! There a 100 calories and they really curb my sweet tooth.

5. Roxy is starting soccer in October she seems super excited, I on the other hand am happy for her but not excited about the 7 am Saturday games

6. My Birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I can't believe I am going to be 26... sad part is I feel older :(

7. My Birthday is coming up and I love marble slab's ice cream cake :)

8. My Birthday is coming up and I love gifts and cards that my kiddos make me :)

9. My favorite number is 8. I won $500.00 on roulette by putting all my chips on 8 on my birthday last year!

10.You want me to shut up about my birthday, don't you?

11. I'm craving marble slab ice cream now!

12. I have no idea what I am going to make for dinner!

13. I decided on Bella's birthday theme

14. IT'S CANDY LAND!

15. I cant believe my babies are going to be 7 and 2 next year!

16. Now I feel even older!

17. I am almost 26 and still scared of the dark!

18. Maybe this year is the year my fear goes away?

19. Nahhh! I went 26 years I will probably go another 26 years being scared

20. I have a horrible headache from going cold turkey without Cokes since i am on a diet

21. Caffeine headaches are almost as bad as migraines!

22. I got the girls Halloween costumes!

23. October is my favorite month!

24. Fall is my favorite season!

25. I am going to go cuddle with my kiddos and enjoy my FRIDAY! What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment