Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I picked what I am going to school for... drum roll please!

After going back in forth between this job and that job. I put a lot of thought in what I really wanted to do and figured the best thing I could do is something I love that makes me happy and will make me proud of myself. So I won't hold it in any longer I am going back to college for... EVENT PLANNING/FLORAL design and Business. Lucky my Business major can all be done online. My event planning/floral design will all be hands on and I couldn't be happier about my choice. I am so looking forward to going to my new classes in October and I hope that with a lot of hard work one day soon I will have my own floral/event planning shop! So here is to a new journey in my life that I couldn't be more happy about!

1 comment: