Thursday, July 29, 2010

The B's, Back Pain, Bella,Roxy B and a Blow out!

since i have been busy as a bee trying to get as much done as i can this week, it figures that since i have a million and one things to do my back would lut me in my place and cause serious pain! I mean serious pain, i think this is right up there with labor pains! I move a certain way and I get sharp shooting my pains the run up my left side, and with Bella who has to be carried up the stairs still it's not helping the situation one bite (and considering she weighs almost 40 lbs that doesnt help at all) So if it keeps up thru the night I think unpacking will be on hold and a trip to the doctor will be in store!

Bella is learning to crawl up the stairs she laughs and thinks it's the best thing ever! Me, on the other hand thinks its going to give me a heart attack! Scares the daylights out of me... every tiem she goes near them I think of the million things that could go wrong! Any one have any tips/ideas etc. for how they deal/dealt with a toddler with stairs. Every since she started walking she has been my lil dare devil and she's not even two yet... please help me! :)

Roxy is going to her last day of day care tomorrow. She has made some amazing friends and she has a lil boyfriend -even though she wont admit it to anyone else-(his name starts with an R and they are so cute)So I made her an email address and shes going to pass out lil treats with a note with her email address so all her friends can keep in touch! I am sooooo proud of her!

I have needed tires for about a week one thing or another came up and it got put on the back burner. Today I knew I had to get it done. As soon as I am entering the dealership to get new tires it happens... A BLOWOUT sounds like a gun shot and my car just starts shaking! Lesson learned don't put off important things and thank goodness me and Bella were safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment