Friday, February 18, 2011

The Sexy Silver Shoes

Every woman should have a pair of sexy shoes... that pair(s) of shoes that just make you feel unbelievable.


My pair are my sexy silver peep toes... Oh I love them so!


  • For starters they make me taller and at 5'4" I need all the help I can get
  • They sparkle and are glittery they make me feel like a princess and a sexy one at that lol
  • These shoes make me feel like Jen, silly as it sounds it's important to feel like yourself. I always get stuck as Roxy's mommy or Bella's mommy. It's amazing to feel like Jen sometimes too!
  • These shoes look just as good with jeans as they do my lil' black dress I wore them out with.
  • I would wear these shoes a mile up hill, just to show them off
So tell me what are your sexy shoes, clothes and/or accessories that make you feel like YOU not some one's mommy!


1 comment: