Friday, February 11, 2011

My Fashionista

Roxy is my girly-girly and hence why she's going to have a fashion party for her birthday in May. Which is going to include a cat walk so she and her friends can show off the rhinestone shirts there going to make. I bought black canvas bags at hobby lobby (I LOVE YOU HOBBY LOBBY AND YOUR 50% OFF) and fill them with goodies like you would get at new york fashion week (there's will include bead necklace making kits, blinged out rhinestone flip-flops, bath wash and girly pink bath puff, lip gloss, nail polish and ring pops!) I got some hounds tooth print iron-ons and am going to put each girls initial on the front and a pink bow on the side. I am really excited for her cause this is something she loves! She got a kids sewing machine for Christmas and has been sketching her own fashion ideas!




                                               Roxy and her glamorous cheetah print nails!

1 comment:

  1. She is incredibly beautiful! I LOVE her nails really wanting some! And of course I would love to come to the fashion party to help and well be all up in the girly stuff again!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete